Thursday 7 May 2020

Dialogue - Black Friday

-Hello Anne! I’m glad to see you.
-Hello Chloe! I’m so happy to see you again. How are you?
-I’m doing very well, thank you. And you?
-Wonderful, thank you. I’m thinking about going to shopping on Black 
Friday and take advantage of all the bargains, . My cousin told me that 
it’s awesome because the prices are very low. There are real bargains! 
Would you like to  come with me?
-Oh! No, sorry honey! But In my opinion this day only promotes consumerism 
and I don’t want to take part  in the manipulating strategies of our capitalist system. 
-No problem. That’s all right! Everybody has his opinion. 
-Although I would like to know one thing… Do you have any thoughts on that?
-Personally, I think you’re right, but you’re being a bit fussy and sometimes we 
have to have fun, enjoy the opportunities and forget all these serious things. Do 
you agree?
-Well, it has sense. But in any case I don’t want to, it doesn’t fit in with my principles. 
Anyway, May I offer you a coffee?
-Yes please, that would be lovely. 

Black Friday 2020 | Black Friday perfumes | notino.es

No comments:

Post a Comment