Tuesday 24 March 2020

Entry in a blog - Love-locks

Imagine you are Carolyn Barnabo. Write an entry in your blog 
explaining how your views on love-locks have changed over the years.

Hi dear followers,
Thank you so much about reading my blog another time. 
Well, today I’m going to talk about how my view on love-locks
has changed over the years, since I did it and I posted it here. 
Firstly, I have to say that I invite you to read carefully and to 
open your mind, because it’s a serious problem that is happening 
and we aren’t aware of it’s its importance. Because of it, nowadays 
I have given up this practice and I invite you to do it too. Here’s why:
At the beginning, it was cool and romantic, a thing that was a symbol 
of my relationship´s strength. But, now I’m seeing that it’s very harmful
to our heritage because authorities are saying that love-locks are destroying 
it, especially the breathtaking Paris bridges, but it has been happening in a 
lot of countries around the world. 
To sum up, that’s why we can’t allow this tragedy if we can do something 
to change or reduce it.
That’s all for now. Think on it, please. 
See you soon! Best wishes,

Carolyn Barnabo.

No comments:

Post a Comment