Friday 3 April 2020

Formal letter

3 Ctra. de Valls
Santa Margarida de Montbui 
Catalonia
30th March, 2020


The Au Pair Echange Programme
London
United States
Norfolk PE38 9PP
Dear Sir. / Madam.
I am writing in response to your advert posted on the Find Work Around the
World site on 14th March.
I would like to apply for the position of live-in babysitter (Au Pair) for a family
in London for 1 year. 
I am 17 years old and have secunOndary and “Batxillerat” graduates. In addition,
I have an instructor qualification, which I did in July last summer.  My work experience
includes taking care of my little siblings and cousings since I was a child,  as well as
working as a babysitter for two years with my mum’s friend daughters and working
as a supervisor in a summer camp. I have included copies of references from both
these last official work places.
Besides, I think that I am fluent in English, energetic and funNY, so I am able to entertain
children, responsible and trustworthy, and I am good at cooking, therefore I am able to
prepare night meals and whatever you want. 
I hope you will consider my application favourably. I would be happy to attend an online
interview whenever it is convenient. 
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

Èlia Fernández.

Au Pair en el Extranjero | Au Pair en Estados Unidos

No comments:

Post a Comment